The solution proposed by Piazza Copernico as regards theVirtual Classroom it's based on Adobe Connect.
The powerful tool for managing Virtual Classroom it was indeed fully integrated within the platform Labe-l Academy.
This allows both the user and administrators to use for their training a single system, easily and transparently.
THE Virtual Classroom has been effectively incorporated into the LMS system through Il Virtual Class Connector, a kind of connection intermediate software totally compatible with Adobe Connect (but ready to handle others too virtual classroom systems other than Adobe Connect).
Directly from the platform Labe-l Academy all administrative operations can be managed, without the need to manually replicate the settings also on the management environment of the Virtual Classroom, as the systems communicate via Web Service.
The main advantages of integration therefore concern:
Management of activities in the Virtual Classroom in the same way as in the traditional classroom.
The creation of the files is possible directly from the platform, using the back-office tools Room and enrolling users in courses.
The platform automatically fetches the usage data of theVirtual Classroom, integrating them in their DB and making them available to the administrators of the platform for reporting and reporting activities.
The entrance into the Virtual Classroom and the creation of the Room happens directly from LMS in mode Single Sign On, in the same way used to access an online course.
There is no need for further authentication, no credentials or addresses to register
FUNCTIONS OF THE VIRTUAL CLASSROOM
The Virtual Classroom supports many functions:
- enhancement of the course sheet
- creation and association of a final certification test
- session planning
- set up membership filters based on membership node or business role
- upload of course materials and Surveys
- attendance registration
- attribution of certifications
VIRTUAL CLASSROOM SERVICES
Several are also possible Skills related to use of the Virtual Classroom:
- Teacher training on the use of the tool
- Technical support to the teacher during the delivery of the Virtual Classroom
- Appointment with the participant for the first access
- Reception of the participants
- Loading of didactic material in the Room
- Lecture recording
- Lesson editing
- Converting the lesson to SCORM
- Tutoring present in the Virtual Classroom
The offer of Aula Virtuali services is governed by an annual fee which includes a license for a maximum number of users (100 or 500), related to the number of simultaneous channels that must be activated and always be available.
The packages always include
- 2 hours of virtual classroom training on the use of the tool
- Technical support to system administrators
They are then provided standard intervention packages, which may include for example:
- Appointment with the participant for the first access, with test of the configuration of the user station
- Reception of participants (opening of Room before the training intervention. Check correct connection by the participants)
- Loading of didactic material in the Room (cuploading the slides, questions and links indicated by the teacher. Checking for correct operation)
- Recording of the lesson (oIn addition to registration, it is also possible to convert to SCORM, to obtain a Learning Object traceable on the platform).
- Training for teachers (cbear on the use of the system's tools and on the main teaching strategies to be adopted)
- Lesson editing (cover and editing of the cuts
Packages of hours can also be activated TUTORING.
In this case, a tutor is expected to be present in the classroom with the aim of assisting the teacher in using the system's tools and supporting the participants in solving any technical problems that may arise during the lesson.