Provide participants with knowledge about learning processes and the main characteristics of communication.
Also provide the tools to prepare an effective classroom lesson.
Il Training course for trainers is intended for trainers and content experts
Module 1 - Theories of learning
- The learning process
- The main theories on learning
Module 2 - The communication process
- The main characteristics of communication
- Verbal written and oral communication
- Non-verbal communication
- The obstacles to effective communication in the classroom
Module 3 - Training planning
- The different types of training
- The planning of the training intervention
PDF documents are exported for version 5 but are compatible with later versions of Acrobat Reader released up to the date of update of this file.
- Internet Explorer 10
- Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Pop-up blocker disabled
Minimum video resolution
The courses are optimized for a 1024 × 768 display on PCs and tablets of at least 7 inches.
Speakers or headphones (in case of multimedia products)
DATA TRACKING METHOD: SCORM 1.2
Certificate of use.
Content edited by: