The object of Time management course is to provide participants with the knowledge related to the characteristics of time and its size, to know the golden rules and to provide the tools for a valid time programming activity.
Module 1 - Basic Concepts
• The rules of time!
• The time resource!
• Bad habits
Module 2 - The dimensions of time
• Time and things to do
• The reassuring and rational criteria
• The analysis of the use of time
• The power to say "No"
• The “thieves of time
Module 3 - The 10 golden rules
• Throw away the wrong concepts
• Take back the right / duty over time
• Use tools with tenacity
• Forcing yourself to act by priority
• Get help
• Have a method
• Apply the intelligent "No"
• Identify your goals
• Don't be put off
• Exercise unyielding will
Module 4 - The programming activity
• Programming: main features
• Programming: objectives
• We plan methodically
• Urgent or priority activity
• Weigh the importance and urgency of the activities
Module 5 - Guidelines - Planning activities
• Upstream: time consumption analysis
• Planning: identifying priorities - ongoing planning
• Programming: discretionary time
• Carrying out of activities: - delegation and decisions
• Downstream: self-criticism and filing
PDF documents are exported from version 5 and are compatible with all subsequent versions of Acrobat Reader released up to the update date of this file.
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Safari (from version 9.1 onwards)
Pop-up blocker disabled
Minimum video resolution
The courses are optimized for a 1024 × 768 display on PCs and tablets of at least 7 inches.
Speakers or headphones
DATA TRACKING METHOD: SCORM 1.2
Certificate of use (also compliant with the provisions of the IVASS Regulation).
Content edited by:
0002 – 16