Type: Online Course
Duration: 4 hours
The object of Telemarketing course is to provide participants with the tools to develop skills and abilities necessary to play a fundamental role in determining the efficiency and effectiveness of the service, transferring to the participant the ability to enhance the use of a multiplicity of languages aimed at maximizing involvement in concrete situations and refine one's ability to “self empower” through behavioral analysis tools.
Contact Center operators
MODULE 1 - To get started
• Telemarketing and teleselling: what is it about?
• Before the call
MODULE 2 - Effective communication
• Introduction to communication
• TEST: What listener are you?
• Communication, listening, relationship
• Verbal communication
• The customer-oriented approach
MODULE 3 - On the phone
• The phases of the call
• The types of customers
• Make appointments
• Persuasion techniques
• Criticality and objections
• Customer service and complaints management
MODULE 4 - FINAL TEST
Produced by: Piazza Copernico
Content edited by: PIAZZA COPERNICO
COURSE CODE: 0011_18