Today more than ever have serious skills in their own communication it can be the key to getting your business off the ground.
In these lessons you can find many useful tools to improve your communication skills.
A guided collection of lessons by Michele Bresciani, communication and events expert, author of books and owner of MY VALUE, responsible for the communication of some important companies.
MODULE 1 - Introduction
MODULE 2 - Consistency as a tool of persuasion
- If you are consistent are you cooler or not?
- Funnel and feet in the door
- What do you believe in?
- To remember in principle of consistency
MODULE 3 - Giving is the first step
- Is giving as a gift persuasive?
- Free, paid or hybrid?
- To remember in principle of reciprocity
MODULE 4 - The boss is always right
- I command, I convince
- The symbols of power
- The three pillars of authority
- The problems of leaders
- To remember in principle of authority
MODULE 5 - I like him then he convinces me
- The beautiful always win
- If he looks like me he convinces me
- I noticed you
- United you can win
- I associate, therefore it exists
- To remember in principle of sympathy
MODULE 6 - If there is little, I want it
- If there is little it interests me
- Rivals and motivated
- Dictators and gyms
- The need that is not there
- To remember in principle of scarcity
MODULE 7 - What others do
- The strength of the pack
- Influencing emotions and behaviors
- Uncertainty and social confirmation
- Five effective strategies
- To remember in principle of social proof
MODULE 8 - Digital direct marketing
- Communicate directly
- Marketing Funnel
- The key features of a sales text
- Types of offer
- Risk reversal and effective closures
MODULE 9 - Editorial plan
- What content to publish
- Organize the contents
- How many content to publish?
MODULE 10 - Negotiation
- What is a negotiation?
- The stronger we are, the weaker the others
- Risk management
- Framing effect
- Introduce new options
- Anchor effect
- The McCarthy case
- The labeling
MODULE 11 - Conclusions
PDF documents are exported for version 5 but are compatible with later versions of Acrobat Reader released up to the date of update of this file.
- Internet Explorer 10
- Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Pop-up blocker disabled
Minimum video resolution
The courses are optimized for a 1024 × 768 display on PCs and tablets of at least 7 inches.
Speakers or headphones (in case of multimedia products)
DATA TRACKING METHOD: SCORM 1.2
Certificate of use.
Content edited by: MY VALUE
Teaching: MICHELE BRESCIANI