At the base of the course 231 the following general objectives have been defined:
- Define the general characteristics of Legislative Decree 231/01 and the basic concepts to introduce the theme of administrative responsibility;
- Identify the offenses envisaged by the criminal code which imply administrative liability according to the provisions of Legislative Decree 231/01;
- Describe the characteristics of administrative offenses dependent on offenses involving administrative liability.
The course is updated to May 2021.
The target of course 231 it is made up of workers employed in both the public and private sectors, who have a legal training / information obligation on the 231 issue and the related administrative liability.
MODULE 1 - Introduction
Introduction to Legislative Decree 231/2001
Training test 1
· The Organizational Model
· The risk management system
· The supervisory body
Training test 2
· Offenses in relations with the Public Administration
Corporate and anti-trade offenses
· Offenses related to safety at work
Environmental crimes against animals and plants
· Environmental crimes related to water and air quality
Environmental crimes related to waste management
· Terrorism and personality crimes
· Crimes of organized crime and obstruction of justice
· Tax offenses
. Training test 3
PDF documents are exported for version 5 but are compatible with later versions of Acrobat Reader released up to the date of update of this file.
- Internet Explorer 10
- Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Pop-up blocker disabled
Minimum video resolution
The courses are optimized for a 1024 × 768 display on PCs and tablets of at least 7 inches.
Speakers or headphones (in case of multimedia products)
DATA TRACKING METHOD: SCORM 1.2
Certificate of use compliant with the reference legislation.
Content edited by: