Il Cyber Security course intends to raise awareness on a highly topical issue, such as cyber security, by providing an overview of the main risks that undermine cyber security and the behaviors to be adopted to defend against cyber attacks.
The course is intended for individuals and company personnel interested in knowing the main risks associated with the use of new technologies and the behaviors to act to defend themselves.
ROUTES: IVASS TRAINING - IVASS UPDATE - OAM TRAINING
Ivass Thematic Area: INFORMATICA
Ivass area module: 4. IT security and data protection
OAM thematic area: The rules on the protection of personal data
• Introduction on Cyber Security
• Methods of spreading and reasons for the attacks
• The main "criminal" software
• How to protect yourself from malware?
• Help, Ransomware in attack!
• Spamming and Phishing: more threats
• How do I defend myself from spam?
• How do I recognize a phishing attempt?
• Email security
• How do I protect my mailbox?
• Social networks
• How do I protect my data?
• Defend yourself against cyberbullying
• The pitfalls of social networks
• Introduction to mobile device security
Il Cyber Security course it has a navigable menu that recalls the shape of a pc and allows access to lessons, insights, focusing questions and the final assessment test, as you continue in the study. All the elements have a prerequisite.
PDF documents are exported for version 5 but are compatible with later versions of Acrobat Reader released up to the date of update of this file.
Internet Explorer 10
Internet Explorer 11
Pop-up blocker disabled
Minimum video resolution
The courses are optimized for a 1024 × 768 display on PCs and tablets of at least 7 inches.
Speakers or headphones (in the case of multimedia products)
Data tracking mode: SCORM 1.2
Certificate of use (also valid for the Ivass update)
Piazza Copernico srl
Content edited by: