The course analyzes the GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation UE 2016/679, the new European Regulation on the processing of personal data, providing a structured overview of the new legal requirements and the implications for organizations.
Update February 2022.
The course aims to:
- outline the purposes and principles of the new legislation;
- identify actors, requirements and timelines for adapting to the new provisions;
- specify the penalties envisaged.
The course is also valid for the legal area of training and updating IVASS (12. Legislation on the protection of personal data), for the Update CONSOB (ESMA criteria point V.III: Letter C) and for OAM training (The rules on the protection of personal data).
The course is also accredited for 3 hours for the purpose of maintaining the EIP certifications, EFA ed VET, as it complies with standards EFPA Italy.
Il GDPR online course it is aimed at all staff of public and private companies involved in data processing. In particular, it is recommended for:
- Data Protection Officers
- Data Controllers / Data Processors
- IT or Information Management Systems Managers
- Internal Auditors, Risk Managers and Consultants
- Human Resources Managers and Personnel Managers
- Personnel Administration Managers and Employees
- Compliance Managers
- Heads of the Legal Department
1. Principles, rights and actors of privacy
- Introduction to privacy
- The rights of the interested party
- The owner and manager of the treatment
- Data protection officer and codes of conduct
2. Security measures and penalties
- Personal data security, data breach and impact assessment
- Transfers of personal data
- The control authorities
- The European Data Protection Board
- Remedies, liability and sanctions
Minimum Technical Requirements:
PDF documents are exported from version 5 and are compatible with all subsequent versions of Acrobat Reader released up to the update date of this file.
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Safari (from version 9.1 onwards)
Pop-up blocker disabled
Minimum video resolution
The courses are optimized for a 1024 × 768 display on PCs and tablets of at least 7 inches.
Speakers or headphones
DATA TRACKING METHOD: SCORM 1.2
Certificate of use compliant with the reference legislation
Review and update of the contents by:
PhD lawyer Tiziana Pica