Covid-19: contrast and containment in the workplace
Type: Online Course
Duration: 25 minutes
On March 14, 2020, the "Shared protocol for regulating measures to combat and contain the spread of the Covid-19 virus in the workplace" was signed.
The document contains guidelines to guide companies in adopting anti-contagion security protocols. The continuation of production activities can in fact take place only in the presence of conditions that ensure adequate levels of protection for the people who work.
For those who must continue to work in the company, it is necessary to use the regulatory protocol, which helps to define all containment rules to safeguard the health of workers and the health of the work environment: interpersonal distance, personal protection tools, sanitization operations, etc.
Regulation measures for contrast and containment of the spread of Covid-19 in the workplace
Protocol scenario and objectives
• Premises and objectives
• The obligation to inform
• The procedures for entering and leaving the company
• Access by external suppliers
• Cleaning and sanitizing of the company
• Personal hygiene precautions
• Personal Protective Equipment and masks
• The management of common areas
• Corporate organization measures: shifts, transfers and Smart Working
• The management of internal company events
• Health surveillance and the competent doctor
• Management of a person with suspicious symptoms
• The management of workers with "close contacts"
• The management of workers from areas at risk
• The management of workers in contact with the public
• The management of workers in the health sector
Produced by: Piazza Copernico