All courses offer a complete online path with respect to the prescriptions of the regulations, and at the end provide for the verification of the knowledge acquired, necessary for the release of the certificate of participation compliant with the standard.
Mandatory training related to occupational safety is certified by an accredited third party.
The EU Regulation 2016/679, approved by the EU Parliament on April 14, 2016, entered into force on May 25, 2016 and will be applicable starting May 25, 2018. The legislation guarantees a uniform level of protection of people in the European Union with regard to to the processing of personal data and to prevent disparities that may hinder their free movement in the internal market. In order to guarantee what is defined in the current legislation, it is necessary that the professional figures, who play an active role in data processing, are trained. The course analyzes the GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation UE 2016/679, the new European Regulation on the processing of personal data, the management of Video surveillance and Geolocation, providing a structured overview of the new legal requirements and implications for organizations. Identifies and investigates the role of the Manager and Data Controller.
The course is intended exclusively for internal data protection officers (employees).
The course aims to:
- outline the purposes and principles of the new legislation;
- identify actors, requirements and timelines for adapting to the new provisions;
- specify the penalties envisaged.
- Privacy principles, rights and actors
- Introduction to privacy - The rights of the interested party
- The owner and manager of the treatment
- Data protection officer and codes of conduct
- Security measures and penalties
- Personal data security and impact assessment
- Transfers of personal data
- The supervisory authorities
- The European Data Protection Board
- Remedies, liability and penalties
- GDPR: actors and rights
- The roles in the GDPR
- The rights of the interested party, the information and the consent and the penalties
- Hints of Computer Science
- Computer hardware, software and architecture
- Binary notation and memory usage
- Devices and information coding
- Networks and the Internet
- Services and applications
- Communication channels and network topology
- Network protocols
- Network architecture and IP addresses
- Main applications and types of telecommunication network
- Security and hacking
- The stages of a hacker attack
- The main vulnerabilities on the web
- Analysis of the data processed and risk assessment
- The quality of the data
- Risk assessment
- Attribution of responsibility for data processing
- Data breach
- Video surveillance and geolocation management
- Video surveillance
- Video surveillance: obligations for employees and constraints for the company
- Information and documentation to the Territorial Labor Directorate
- Personal data management in the health sector
- GDPR and health data: how to treat them?
- The treatment of clinical data and new patient rights
- Health dossier and Electronic Health Record
- Impacts of the GDPR
PDF documents are exported from version 5 and are compatible with all subsequent versions of Acrobat Reader released up to the update date of this file.
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Safari (from version 9.1 onwards)
Pop-up blocker disabled
Minimum video resolution
The courses are optimized for a 1024 × 768 display on PCs and tablets of at least 7 inches.
Speakers or headphones
DATA TRACKING METHOD: SCORM 1.2
Certificate of use.
Content edited by:
Tecnologia e Sicurezza
Contact us for more information!