At the basis of the BLSD - Basic Life Support Defibrillation course, the following general objectives have been defined:
- Provide theoretical notes on BLSD;
- Explain the cardiopulmonary resuscitation procedure;
- Explain the unblocking techniques.
The target of the BLSD - Basic Life Support Defibrillation course is made up of healthcare professionals.
- Primary objective of the BLSD
- Cardiac arrest
- Causes of cardiac arrest
- Presentation rhythms of cardiac arrest
- Defibrillation effectiveness
- The chain of survival
- The BLSD sequence
- Foreign body airway obstruction
- Airway obstruction maneuvers from foreign body
PDF documents are exported for version 5 but are compatible with later versions of Acrobat Reader released up to the date of update of this file.
- Internet Explorer 10
- Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Pop-up blocker disabled
Minimum video resolution
The courses are optimized for a 1024 × 768 display on PCs and tablets of at least 7 inches.
Speakers or headphones (in case of multimedia products)
DATA TRACKING METHOD: SCORM 1.2
Content edited by:
IRCCS San Raffaele Hospital