FOR HEALTHCARE FACILITIES
The purpose of online training course is:
- Describe the general rules for a correct acquisition of consent to health services;
- Define the categories of healthcare services for which consent is required to be written.
NB: The course contains specific references to the specific forms of the healthcare facility and the region in which the course is delivered. Consequently, a "personalization" of the course is necessary and foreseen before its delivery.
Healthcare professionals from public and private hospitals.
- A few definitions
- Third parties authorized to attest the patient's will
- DSAN 1848 module
- summing up
- Registration of consent:
- The information
- The patient's will attestation
- Willingness test for HIV tests
- Consent: the signature on the pre-printed form is not enough
- How to get an informed consent
- The request for consent
- The state of need
- Advance Treatment Arrangements (DAT)
- Constraints set by the patient on how to perform the election health services and recorded in the DAT
- Consent for transfusion of blood components and blood products
- Patients unable to understand and want and Minors
- Mini Mental State Examination
- Test for the evaluation of delirium and cognitive impairment
- Confusion Assessment Method for the Intensive Care Unit
- Services rendered to minors
- Patients able to understand and want, but unable to sign due to physical impediment
- Whom to request consent
- The withdrawal of consent or dissent
PDF documents are exported for version 5 but are compatible with later versions of Acrobat Reader released up to the date of update of this file.
- Internet Explorer 10
- Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Pop-up blocker disabled
Minimum video resolution
The courses are optimized for a 1024 × 768 display on PCs and tablets of at least 7 inches.
Speakers or headphones (in case of multimedia products)
DATA TRACKING METHOD: SCORM 1.2
Content edited by:
IRCCS San Raffaele Hospital