The course aims to illustrate all the factors that can influence safety in Smart-Working, causing a worsening of the environment and working conditions. From an unfavorable microclimate to inadequate or excessive lighting. From the risks deriving from the use of software without having adequate preparation up to the more traditional electrical or fire risks.
The objective of the training, in compliance with the State-Regions Agreement of 07/07/16, is to provide knowledge and methods considered indispensable for knowing the specific risks of the worker in Smart-Working with a “low risk” level. Know the use of personal protective equipment and the regulatory framework governing health and safety at work. The training also aims to develop analytical (risk identification), behavioral (risk perception) skills, provide general knowledge on the concepts of damage, risk, prevention, concepts and legislative insights including supervisory bodies in the field of safety and health at work.
The target of the course is made up of workers employed in both the public and private sectors (Article 37 of Legislative Decree No. 81/2008), who have the regulatory obligation to provide training / information on the subject of safety, as established by the Agreement State Regions of 07/07/16.
(4 general + 4 specific)
General and Specific training course pursuant to Article 37 paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree 81/08 and governed in the contents by the State Regions Agreement in force since 07/07/16 for all workers employed in agile-work. According to the State Regions Agreement, training allows workers to know in detail the concepts of risk, damage, prevention and the related behaviors to be adopted in order to protect their safety and health.
Workers in sectors such as commerce, offices and services, crafts, tourism are considered low-risk smart workers.
MODULE 1 - Occupational safety: prevention and protection
- News and general features
- Risk assessment
- General protection measures, training and health surveillance
- The contract and the technical-administrative documentation
- Emergency management
MODULE 2 - The actors involved and their tasks
- The institutional system
- Security actors: obliged subjects
- Security actors: other subjects
- Sanctions and provisions in criminal and civil matters
MODULE 3 - The workplace and risk assessment
- The unfavorable microclimate
- Inadequate or excessive lighting
- Use of the software
MODULE 4 - Risks associated with smart working
- The workplace
- Manual handling of loads
- The performance of the work activity
- Work-related stress - the legislation in force
- Work related stress - habits and effects of stress
- Loneliness and monotony
- The fire risk
- The dangers deriving from the fire risk (Electrical Risk)
MODULE 5 - Making Smart Working
- What is Smart Working?
- Beyond the concept of Telework
- Smart Working and emergency situations
- A little numbers
- The 3 B's in Smart Working
- Benefits for companies
- Benefits for workers
- The Smart Working manifesto
MODULE 6 - The law on agile work
- Essential aspects of the Law
- The risks of agile work
- The working environment
- The workplace
- The INAIL Circular
MODULE 7 - Security at the video terminal in smart-working
- The health effects of VDTs
- Place the work table
- Adjust the chair
- Place the working tools: screen, keyboard and documents
- The breaks
- Good practices for working properly and having a healthy life
- 8 tips for a sedentary worker
PDF documents are exported from version 5 and are compatible with all subsequent versions of Acrobat Reader released up to the update date of this file.
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Safari (from version 9.1 onwards)
Pop-up blocker disabled
Minimum video resolution
The courses are optimized for a 1024 × 768 display on PCs and tablets of at least 7 inches.
Speakers or headphones
DATA TRACKING METHOD: SCORM 1.2
Certificate issued by a body recognized as a "Trainer" on the basis of the State-Regions Agreement of 7 July 2016 (Annex A - 2.l)
Content edited by:
Eng. Mauro Del Maestro