FOR HEALTHCARE FACILITIES
Il SDO online course - Hospital discharge form is a guide to consult for:
- Carry out a correct compilation of the SDO card in compliance with the regulations,
- Know the methods for correct coding of the DRG (Diagnosis Related Group) in compliance with the regulations,
- Know how to correctly report to the Region.
NB: some parts of the course require specific references to the health facility, the ATS and the region in which the course is delivered. Consequently, a "personalization" of the course is necessary and foreseen before its delivery.
Doctors, health workers and administrative staff employed in the health sector, in the public and private sector.
MODULE 1 - Objectives, definitions and structure
- VA - Evaluation and Appropriateness Unit
MODULE 2 - Organizational appropriateness of hospital admissions (DPCM 12 January 2017)
- Ordinary hospital stay
- Post-acute rehabilitation and long-term hospitalizations
- Day Surgery hospitalization (DS)
- COA - Surgical Macroactivity with Low Operational and Care Complexity
- Day hospital stay (DH)
- AC - High Complexity and Interaction Outpatient Macroactivity
MODULE 3 - From patient discharge to reporting to the Region
- The discharge of the patient
- The discharge letter
- SDO compilation and DRG attribution
- Procedure for DRG insertion
- Changes, deadlines and delays in closing the SDOs
- Internal controls on SDOs
- Recording of report results
- Production of the monthly report
- Monthly completeness and congruence checks
Review and tutorial
PDF documents are exported for version 5 but are compatible with later versions of Acrobat Reader released up to the date of update of this file.
- Internet Explorer 10
- Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Pop-up blocker disabled
Minimum video resolution
The courses are optimized for a 1024 × 768 display on PCs and tablets of at least 7 inches.
Speakers or headphones (in case of multimedia products)
DATA TRACKING METHOD: SCORM 1.2
Content edited by:
IRCCS San Raffaele Hospital