PATHS: IVASS UPDATE - CONSOB TRAINING
Ivass Thematic Area: Insurance and reinsurance technique
Ivass Area Module: 5. Elements of risk analysis techniques
CONSOB Area of Expertise: Letter K art. 18 ESMA Guidelines
The aim of the course is to outline an exhaustive and complete picture on the analysis of returns and on risk analysis, if and how this has changed over time. The technical issues relating to the methodologies of the historical series and the expected and actual return will be studied in depth; the role of insurance companies in economic risk management will be dealt with in detail in order to understand the feasible strategies, and the risks of damage deriving from exposure to natural disasters will also be detailed, up to the point of talking about the improvement of contractual types due to overcoming the economic crisis.
Module 1 - Market risk and returns analysis - Part 1
- How to understand an investment?
- The risks of an investment: volatility or standard deviation
- Risks and returns in the holding period
- How to combine two or more titles in an optimal way?
- End of Module TEST
Module 2 - Market risk and returns analysis - Part 2
- Insurance contracts: how to manage the risk Pathologies and "new" needs
- Principles of management and risk exposure analysis - part 1
- Principles of management and risk exposure analysis - part 2
- Natural disasters and insurance coverage
- Savings and investment choices of Italians - part 1
- Savings and investment choices of Italians - part 2
- End of Module TEST
PDF documents are exported for version 5 but are compatible with later versions of Acrobat Reader released up to the date of update of this file.
- Internet Explorer 10
- Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Pop-up blocker disabled
Minimum video resolution
The courses are optimized for a 1024 × 768 display on PCs and tablets of at least 7 inches.
Speakers or headphones (in case of multimedia products)
DATA TRACKING METHOD: SCORM 1.2
Final reports and certificate of use compliant with the provisions of the IVASS Regulation.
Content edited by: Assoreti Training
Teaching: Duccio Martelli