ROUTESI: IVASS TRAINING - IVASS UPDATE
Ivass Thematic Area: INSURANCE AND REINSURANCE TECHNIQUE
What are the elements to be taken into consideration to tie insurance offerings to risks to be protected?
The course aims to identify the crucial elements for risk management consultancy, and links this to the fundamental characteristics of the most popular insurance solutions on the market.
Module 1 - Basics of Risk Management
• Risk management concerns all companies
• Risk and danger
• Control the risk
• Pure risks and speculative risks
• Corporate protection: the interruption of business continuity
• The time factor
• The maximum possible loss and the maximum probable loss
Module 2 - Risks and Assessment
• The product risk
• The environmental risk
• Cyber Risk
• Risk Assessment
Module 3 - A concrete case. The Modern Fabrics
• GTV, an innovative textile company
• GTV and the production process
• Risk assessment - Procurement
• Risk Assessment - Processing by subcontractors
• Risk assessment - the transfer of the semi-finished product
• Risk assessment - Internal processing
• Risk Assessment - Storage
• Risk assessment - Distribution
• Risk assessment - IT infrastructure
PDF documents are exported for version 5 but are compatible with later versions of Acrobat Reader released up to the date of update of this file.
- Internet Explorer 10
- Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Pop-up blocker disabled
Minimum video resolution
The courses are optimized for a 1024 × 768 display on PCs and tablets of at least 7 inches.
Speakers or headphones (in case of multimedia products)
DATA TRACKING METHOD: SCORM 1.2
Final reports and certificate of use compliant with the provisions of the IVASS Regulation.
Content edited by: