ROUTES: IVASS TRAINING - IVASS UPDATE
Ivass Thematic Area: INSURANCE AND REINSURANCE TECHNIQUE
The course Insurance coverage it aims to provide a picture of the main types of insurance coverage and the branches of activity.
4 hours and minutes 30
MODULE 1 - Business branches
- Classification by business line
- The main covers
MODULE 2 - Tariff elements and tax treatment
- The insurance premium
- Technical reserves
- Tax treatment of the various types of life insurance policies
- Tax treatment of pension plans
MODULE 3 - Focus on Non-Life business
- Focus on Property damage classes
- Focus on fire
- Focus on theft
- Focus on Civil Liability
- Focus on covers per person
MODULE 4 - Focus on Life business
- Risk as a prerequisite for insurance business
- The general principles of life insurance
- The technical principles of life insurance
- Traditional life insurance
- Mixed insurances
- "Non-traditional" life insurance
- Life insurance "with a high financial content"
PDF documents are exported for version 5 but are compatible with later versions of Acrobat Reader released up to the date of update of this file.
- Internet Explorer 10
- Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Pop-up blocker disabled
Minimum video resolution
The courses are optimized for a 1024 × 768 display on PCs and tablets of at least 7 inches.
Speakers or headphones (in case of multimedia products)
DATA TRACKING METHOD: SCORM 1.2
Final reports and certificate of use compliant with the provisions of the IVASS Regulation.
Content edited by: Finance & Legal