ROUTES: IVASS TRAINING - IVASS UPDATE - OAM TRAINING - CONSOB
Ivass Thematic Area: LEGAL
AOAM thematic area: The regulations on the subject of insurance intermediation.
Consob Thematic Macro Area: CHARACTERISTICS OF FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS
ESMA criteria point V.III: Letter K
Il Insurance Brokerage course aims to provide an overview of insurance and reinsurance brokerage, analyzing operating regimes and conditions of access and exercise.
MODULE 1 - Conditions of access and exercise to insurance business
• Access to insurance business
• Pursuit of insurance business
• Focus on companies with registered offices in Italy
• Focus on companies with registered office in another Member State
MODULE 2 - Operations of insurance companies
• Company operation
• Critical profiles related to the freedom to provide services
• Prudential checks
MODULE 3 - History of the insurance contract
• From antiquity to the Middle Ages
• Doctrinal elaboration
Insurance becomes modern
MODULE 4 - Reinsurance
• Basic reinsurance concepts
• Notes on the reinsurance contract
• The reinsurance treaty
PDF documents are exported for version 5 but are compatible with later versions of Acrobat Reader released up to the date of update of this file.
- Internet Explorer 10
- Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Pop-up blocker disabled
Minimum video resolution
The courses are optimized for a 1024 × 768 display on PCs and tablets of at least 7 inches.
Speakers or headphones (in case of multimedia products)
DATA TRACKING METHOD: SCORM 1.2
Final reports and certificate of use compliant with the provisions of the IVASS Regulation.
Content edited by: Finance & Legal