ROUTES: IVASS TRAINING - IVASS UPDATE - OAM TRAINING - CONSOB
Ivass Thematic Area: LEGAL
Ivass area module: 8. Rules on consumer protection and protection and the Consumer Code
OAM thematic topic: Current legislation on consumer protection.
Consob Thematic Macro Area: RULES AND BEHAVIORS
Cconsider ESMA point V.III: Letter H.
The course aims to provide a regulatory framework on consumer protection, analyzing the provisions relating to advertising and the adequacy of the contract
MODULE 1 - Measures to protect customers in credit insurance
• Criticality in the offer of policies combined with loans
• Indications for businesses and intermediaries
MODULE 2 - Consumer protection
• Consumer protection legislation in the insurance sector
• Communication and advertising of insurance products
MODULE 3 - Customer management
• The relationship with the customer
• Tasks and responsibilities of insurance operators
MODULE 4 - Guidelines for assessing the adequacy of life policies
• The information to be acquired
• Expectations in relation to the contract
• Proposal of questionnaire and some guidelines
PDF documents are exported for version 5 but are compatible with later versions of Acrobat Reader released up to the date of update of this file.
- Internet Explorer 10
- Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Pop-up blocker disabled
Minimum video resolution
The courses are optimized for a 1024 × 768 display on PCs and tablets of at least 7 inches.
Speakers or headphones (in case of multimedia products)
DATA TRACKING METHOD: SCORM 1.2
Final reports and certificate of use compliant with the provisions of the IVASS Regulation and OAM circulars.
Content edited by: Finance & Legal
Teacher: Maurizio Baiguini