ROUTES: IVASS TRAINING - IVASS UPDATE
Ivass Thematic Area: ADMINISTRATIVE AND MANAGEMENT
Ivass Area Module: 8. Marketing and communication techniques
The course focuses on the dual experience of buyers and consultants, researching the main elements to pay attention to in order to become aware of the problem and of one's role. The course offers study material represented by many concrete cases on which to develop an improvement and train in the use of positive words, how to respond by creating value, the management of objections and the technique of questions.
The real situations that are presented allow you to create an anchor between the course and everyday life, offering concrete ideas and ideas that are immediately applicable.
- The centrality of sales techniques
- Multichannel and purchasing behavior
- Emotional intelligence and commercial motivations
- Empathy, induction to purchase, environmental motivations
- The language for customer communication
- A commercial focus on the mass market world: selling with promotions
- Building shopping experiences with promotions
- INTERMEDIATE TEST 1
- The management of the relationship at the customer reception desk
- The communicative attitudes in the management of the relationship at the agency front desk
- INTERMEDIATE TEST 2
- Building shopping experiences with commercial campaigns
- Development and monitoring of commercial campaigns
- FINAL TEST
PDF documents are exported for version 5 but are compatible with later versions of Acrobat Reader released up to the update date of this file.
- Internet Explorer 10
- Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Pop-up blocker disabled
Minimum video resolution
The courses are optimized for a 1024 × 768 display on PCs and tablets of at least 7 inches.
Speakers or headphones (in case of multimedia products)
DATA TRACKING METHOD: SCORM 1.2
Final reports and certificate of use compliant with the provisions of the IVASS Regulation.
Content edited by: LYVE
Teaching: Gianluca Turolla