ROUTES: IVASS - CONSOB UPDATE
Ivass Thematic Area: CONTRACTUAL AND PRODUCTS
Consob Thematic Macro-area: CHARACTERISTICS OF FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS
ESMA criteria point V.III: Letter K.
Assogestioni, present on the Italian financial market for many years, acts as a reference benchmark for the asset management sector.
Morning Stars, which has recently entered the Italian financial market, allows a comparison and evaluation between mutual funds.
Two different roles but both useful for investors and supportive for financial advisors.
The course describes the classification of Assogestioni and offers support for the use of the Morning Stars cards and the understanding of the ranking.
1 30 hours and minutes
MODULE 1 - Assogestioni: introduction
• The history of Assogestioni
• The aims and activities of Assogestioni
• The criteria for joining Assogestioni
• The membership fee
• Loss of membership status
• Obligations of the associates
MODULE 2 - Assogestioni: the details
• The bodies of Assogestioni
• The Corporate Governance committee
• Corporate Governance: Italian stewardship principles
MODULE 3 - Assogestioni classification
• The classification of Assogestioni
• The macro classification of Assogestioni
Money market funds
• Bond funds and balanced funds
• Equity funds
MODULE 4 - Morningstar Ratings
• Morningstar numbers: how it comes from a simple intuition
• The key elements
• Introduction to the Morningstar rating
• The Morningstar rating as a quantitative measuring instrument
• The Morningstar analyst rating and the Morning rating comparison
MODULE - 5 The analyzes
• Fund analysis: how to use risk indicators 1/2
• Fund analysis: how to use risk indicators 2/2
• The yield
• How to use risk-adjusted performance indicators
• How to use the indicators of modern portfolio theory
• How to read the «wallet»
• A comparison between the selection tools
PDF documents are exported for version 5 but are compatible with later versions of Acrobat Reader released up to the date of update of this file.
- Internet Explorer 10
- Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Pop-up blocker disabled
Minimum video resolution
The courses are optimized for a 1024 × 768 display on PCs and tablets of at least 7 inches.
Speakers or headphones (in case of multimedia products)
DATA TRACKING METHOD: SCORM 1.2
Final reports and certificate of use compliant with the provisions of the IVASS Regulation.
Content edited by: LYVE