The monomedial course aims to review the set of regulations governing the sector of distribution of insurance products.
It is not valid for the IVASS exam, but it provides a clear picture of the rules governing the sector.
Module 1 - Regulatory framework - Part 1
- The previous discipline
- Establishment of the RUI
- Operation of the RUI
- National law
- Art. 107-bis
- Reserve of activity
- Sections of the RUI
- The collaborators
Module 2 - Regulatory framework - Part 2
- Requirements for enrollment in the RUI - natural persons
- The requirements for registering with the RUI - company
- The requirements for registering with the RUI - individuals and companies
- Intermediaries letter F) art. 109 bis
- Registration in the RUI of the financial consultant qualified for door-to-door selling
- Registration of the collaborator as a legal person
- Liability insurance coverage
- The inoperability of insurance intermediaries
- Cancellation from the RUI
PDF documents are exported for version 5 but are compatible with later versions of Acrobat Reader released up to the date of update of this file.
Internet Explorer 10
Internet Explorer 11
Pop-up blocker disabled
Minimum video resolution
The courses are optimized for a 1024 × 768 display on PCs and tablets of at least 7 inches.
Speakers or headphones (in the case of multimedia products)
DATA TRACKING METHOD: SCORM 1.2
Content edited by: