ROUTES: IVASS TRAINING - IVASS - CONSOB UPDATE
Ivass Thematic Area: INSURANCE AND REINSURANCE TECHNIQUE
Ivass area module: 5. Elements of risk analysis techniques
Consob Thematic Macro Area: INVESTMENT SCENARIOS AND FORECASTS
ESMA criteria point V.III: Letter G
QE ends ... but rates do not seem to be willing to go up again.
A probable contraction in economic growth and the "fear" of speculative bubbles keep the liquidity of the market high.
Past trends and future prospects seem to imagine that the "ice age" of interest rates is not over.
The course illustrates how this situation impacts on the world of asset managers, on how it has influenced and directed the choices of investors and ends with an analysis of the domestic market.
MODULE 1 - The ice age of interest rates
• Interest rates
• The collapse of interest rates
• Negative rate policy
MODULE 2 - Market operations
• The role of central banks
• Quantitative Easing
• Asset allocation in the presence of negative short-term rates: the implications for intermediaries - Part I
• Asset allocation in the presence of negative short-term rates: the implications for intermediaries - Part II
MODULE 3 - Savings in times of financial crisis
• Savings trends
• The era of the New Normal
• The composition of the portfolio
• Financial culture
• Behavioral Finance Implications: Constraints and Opportunities - Part I
• Behavioral Finance Implications: Constraints and Opportunities - Part II
MODULE 4 - New ways of using savings
• Economic needs
• Financial advice
• Unit Linked policies
• Multi-branch policies
• Individual Savings Plans
• The advantages of the PIR
MODULE 5 - Future prospects
• Italian investors
• The evolution of financial culture
• The enhancement of savings
PDF documents are exported for version 5 but are compatible with later versions of Acrobat Reader released up to the date of update of this file.
- Internet Explorer 10
- Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Pop-up blocker disabled
Minimum video resolution
The courses are optimized for a 1024 × 768 display on PCs and tablets of at least 7 inches.
Speakers or headphones (in case of multimedia products)
DATA TRACKING METHOD: SCORM 1.2
Final reports and certificate of use compliant with the provisions of the IVASS Regulation.
Contents edited by: Assoreti Formazione
Teacher: Duccio Martelli