The course aims to illustrate in detail the requirements for the protection of workers against physical risks. What are the effects of exposure to physical risks and the regulatory framework that forms the basis for assessing these risks.
The course target is made up of all employees and managers of prevention and protection services based on article 32 of Legislative Decree 81/2008.
Training path for RSPP-ASPP pursuant to Article 37 paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree 81/08 and governed in the contents by the State Regions Agreement in force since 07/07/16.
Module 1: NOISE RISK
- Requirements for the protection of workers against noise risks
- Sound and noise: emission, propagation and reception
- Effects of noise
- Exposure to noise and good rules to observe
Module 2: CHEMICAL RISK
- The chemical risk
Module 3: ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS
- Electromagnetic fields: normative references
- Physical agents: general provisions
- The effects of electromagnetic fields
- Measures of prevention and protection
RISK ASSESSMENT DUE TO EXPOSURE TO VIBRATIONS
Module 4: ASSESSMENT OF THE RISK DUE TO EXPOSURE TO VIBRATIONS
- Regulatory framework and subdivision of vibrations + Never Started
- Mechanical vibrations and risk assessment
PDF documents are exported from version 5 and are compatible with all subsequent versions of Acrobat Reader released up to the update date of this file.
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Safari (from version 9.1 onwards)
Pop-up blocker disabled
Minimum video resolution
The courses are optimized for a 1024 × 768 display on PCs and tablets of at least 7 inches.
Speakers or headphones
DATA TRACKING METHOD: SCORM 1.2
Certificate issued by a body recognized as a "Trainer".
Content edited by:
Tecnologia e Sicurezza