The course can be used for educational purposes.
The course aims to describe the technical reference standard and describe how to apply the principles and procedures to work safely in the assembly / disassembly / transformation of scaffolding phases.
Workers involved in the assembly / disassembly / transformation of scaffolding, self-employed workers, employers.
Article 136 of the Consolidated Law on the protection of health and safety in the workplace (Legislative Decree No. 81/2008) provides for the employer not only the obligation to ensure that assembly operations, dismantling and transformation of the fixed scaffolding are carried out in a workmanlike manner and in accordance with the "Plan of assembly, use and disassembly of scaffolding" (PiMUS) but also that the workers receive adequate theoretical-practical training aimed at the planned operations.
Absence of disorders, incapacitating infirmities and addiction to drugs and alcohol. Knowledge of spoken and written Italian. Age not less than 18 years.
- Lesson 1 - Scaffolding
- Lesson 2 - Assembling the prefabricated portal frame scaffolding
- Lesson 3 - Assembling the scaffold with tubes and joints
- Lesson 4 - Assembling the scaffolding with prefabricated so-called "multidirectional" uprights and transoms
- Lesson 5 - Installations on different types of scaffolding and disassembly phases
- Lesson 6 - Characteristics of fall protection PPE
- Lesson 7 - Use of PPE
- Lesson 8 - Anchors
- Lesson 9 - Emergency management
PDF documents are exported from version 5 and are compatible with all subsequent versions of Acrobat Reader released up to the update date of this file.
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Safari (from version 9.1 onwards)
Pop-up blocker disabled
Minimum video resolution
The courses are optimized for a 1024 × 768 display on PCs and tablets of at least 7 inches.
Speakers or headphones
DATA TRACKING METHOD: SCORM 1.2
This certificate does NOT constitute a qualification for assembly / disassembly / transformation of scaffolding
Content edited by: