The course "Covid-19: contrast and containment in the workplace”Contains guidelines to guide companies in adopting anti-contagion security protocols.
On March 14, 2020, the “Shared protocol for the regulation of measures to contrast and contain the spread of the Covid-19 virus in the workplace".
The continuation of production activities can in fact take place only in the presence of conditions that ensure adequate levels of protection for the people who work.
For those who must continue to work in the company, it is necessary to use the regulatory protocol, which helps to define all containment rules to safeguard the health of workers and the health of the work environment: interpersonal distance, personal protection tools, sanitization operations, etc.
1 30 hours and minutes
Regulation measures for contrast and containment of the spread of Covid-19 in the workplace
- Protocol scenario and objectives
- Premises and objectives
- The obligation to inform
- The procedures for entering and leaving the company
- Access by external suppliers
- Company cleaning and sanitization
- Personal hygiene precautions
- Personal Protective Equipment and Masks
- The management of common spaces
- Corporate organization measures: shifts, transfers and Smart Working
- Management of internal corporate events
- Health surveillance and the competent doctor
- Managing a person with suspicious symptoms
- The management of workers with "close contacts"
- The management of workers from risk areas
- The management of workers involved in contact with the public
- The management of workers in the health sector
Last DPCM and regulatory updates
- News from the area New coronavirus - source: salute.gov.it
The new Covid-19
- What is a Coronavirus?
- SARS-Cov-2 causes COVID-19
- Why did the new Coronavirus appear?
- What are the symptoms of a person affected by a Coronavirus
- How dangerous is the new virus?
- How is the new Coronavirus transmitted?
- How is the new Coronavirus not transmitted?
- Is there a cure for Coronavirus?
- Frequently asked questions and curiosities
Prevention and control strategies
- The ten behaviors to follow
- How to wash your hands properly to ward off infections?
- Tips for travelers after returning to Italy
- Tips for travelers in affected areas
PDF documents are exported from version 5 and are compatible with all subsequent versions of Acrobat Reader released up to the update date of this file.
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Safari (from version 9.1 onwards)
Pop-up blocker disabled
Minimum video resolution
The courses are optimized for a 1024 × 768 display on PCs and tablets of at least 7 inches.
Speakers or headphones
DATA TRACKING METHOD: SCORM 1.2
Certificate of attendance from a Joint Intersectoral Body
National Bilateral Body
Content edited by: