Piazza Copernico presents the new Corso Ivass
"The insurance contract".
Il Ivass course "The insurance contract" is intended for subjects required to undergo training and professional updating as per art.4 of IVASS Regulation n. 6/2014.
The objectives of the course are:
• Define the concept of insurance as an advantageous economic operation
• Identify the insured's advantage in non-life insurance
• Identify the advantage of the insured person in property and personal insurance
• Describe the characteristics of the risk
• Define cases of aggravation and decrease of risk
• Describe the characteristics of the prize
• Identify the forms of the insurance contract and the insurance guarantee
The course respects all the technical and didactic requirements (as foreseen by art.11):
- traceability the timing of delivery and use of training, as required by art. 9, paragraph 2, according to standard SCORM or through standard with the same characteristics;
- use of the teaching materials through website and development of technology-based training activities LMS (Learning Management System) and in association with modules LCMS (Learning Content Management System);
- continuous monitoring the level of learning, both through the tracing of the training path, and through moments of evaluation and self-evaluation;
- multimedia, understood as effective integration between different medium to encourage better comprehension content;
- interaction with teachers / tutors and with the other learners in order to encourage, through new technologies, the creation of collective contexts of learning;
- introduction of suitable measures to prevent simultaneous connections of the same user from different locations (or from the same location).
The e-learning platform must guarantee (as required by art. 12):
- the insertion of credentials of accesso for each user;
- an adequate minimum time necessary for the use of the course, in relation to its characteristics and contents, inhibition of acceleration use of the course;
- the possibility for the user to suspend the use of the course and to be able to resume later from the point where it was interrupted;
- the provision of checks random to test the fruition and learning of the learner. These checks will be crucial for the continuation of the training module;
- the ability to ask and receive insights from the teacher using remote techniques (forum, Chat telematics, instant messaging, email, telephone, etc.);
- the administration of test interactive learning for each training module, the outcome of which depends on access to the next training module.