Delivery method: Virtual Classroom
Duration: 1 meeting of 4 hours
N ° Participants: max 20/25
- The course aims to increase self-knowledge, and analyze one's reactions to adverse situations. Furthermore, the course aims to make people understand what it means to be antifragile and how to develop a positive mindset towards change.
- Self-knowledge and one's own reactions to change.
- Automatic dysfunctional behaviors.
- Understand what it means to be antifragile.
- Develop a positive mindset towards change and uncertain conditions and react to adverse situations by strengthening yourself.
As a tagger:
- How the human mind works in adverse situations
- Train cognitive flexibility
- locus of control
- Master of Arts and Ph. D
The training activity will be delivered by applying a methodology based on the alternation of theoretical sessions, use of emotional images and exercises capable of making the theoretical concepts expressed more effective.
- Reading tips
- Online courses «Antifragility»