Piazza Copernico in order to enhance its staff search and select a Web Developer.
The resource will take care of carrying out all activities related to the development of web applications independently and in teams.
- Previous experience in the role of at least 1 year
- Knowledge of programming languages:
- ASP Classic, .NET VB and C #
- Knowledge of:
- MS SQL DB
- SOAP and REST web services
- Jquery and Angular JS
- Manage priorities
- Propensity to work in a team
Complete the profile:
Knowledge of: scaffolder and package manager (nodejs, grunt, bower, yeoman), Git / Git Extension, Bootstrap
What we offer:
- Remuneration and Benefits commensurate with experience
- Stimulating, dynamic, serene work environment.
The ideal resource is a responsible, resourceful and dynamic person; who wants to get involved in a team and who has a passion for the world of e-learning.
Workplace and hours:
- 9.00 / 18.00
If you think you are the right person, send us your CV to: