Type: Online Course
Duration: 1 now
"THE NEW MARKETING" NECKLACE
In the era of digital marketing, the customer becomes the company's most important ally in hiring new customers. The essential task of Marketing will therefore be to transform customers into real champions of the company's offer proposition.
This process is not simple, it requires a radical change of perspective.
If in the past, in the era of traditional marketing, the repeated purchase was considered the proof of loyalty to the company, today the real proof of engagement is given by the Customer's will to advise the company and its offer to the circle of knowledge. .
Word of mouth has always been the soul of commerce: in the digital age we no longer refer only to the simple circle of friends or relatives, but we must speak of a much wider audience of potential customers. We are talking about online communities, customer reviews, sites through which the supporters of the company can push other members of the community to buy.
We will then see what the customer journey takes, the customer journey, and what characteristics it has in the digital age: we will take a journey into the brand new 5 A of Marketing 4.0. We will do it with a path full of examples and "cases".
MODULE 1 - 5 A OF MARKETING
- Significant relationships with the customer
- Vertical and horizontal communication with the customer
- AIDA (Attention, Interest, Desire, Action)
- The 4 A's (Aware, Attitude, Act, Act Again)
- Peer-to-peer insurance
- The 5 A (Aware, Appeal, Ask, Act, Advocate)
- Aware - The discovery. How a company can spread knowledge of its brand and products to the public
- Appeal - The attraction. The customer chooses - compared to the large amount of stimuli he receives - the company he prefers. How can a company increase its attractiveness towards customers and the market?
- Ask - The request for information. It is the phase in which the potential customer relies on their community to get information on the product to buy and the company. How can a company optimize customers' curiosity? How far can you go to encourage discussion between customers?
- Act - Action. The goal of any company is to sell its products and, if the customer does not buy, the marketing process shows a very significant lack of results. In this chapter we will see how the customer can buy in an omnichannel world like the current one and how the company can promote the engagement of potential customers.
- Advocate - Recommend. The most successful companies are those whose customers defend and promote the product they have purchased. How to increase the affinity to the company's proposal and how to encourage customer engagement?
- LEARNING STOP
MODULE 2 - THE AREAS OF INFLUENCE
- The three main sources of influence on which Marketing 4.0 can leverage to facilitate the transition from knowledge to engagement:
- external influence
- the influence of others
- own influence
- the variable of experience
- LEARNING STOP
MODULE 3 - KNOWLEDGE OF THE CUSTOMER
- Push Marketing
- Pull marketing
- Big Data
- Marketing humanism
- Exponential innovation
- LEARNING STOP
Produced by: Piazza Copernico
Content edited by: LYVE
COURSE CODE: 0001_20_01