35 Video, mini-video training pills that explain step by step the various functionalities and use cases with audio, video and animations.
- What is IT Security
- Data and information. Cybercrime, hacking.
- Malicious, accidental, and cloud computing threats
- Personal and work information. Data protection, storage and control.
- Data subjects and controllers. Guidelines and policies for the use of ICT
- Social engineering: implications and methods
- Identity theft: implications and methods
- Security settings related to macros
- Encryption: advantages and limitations
- Encrypt files, folders and disk drives
- Set passwords for files
- Trojans, rootkits, backdoors and infectious malware
- Types of malware: adware, ransomware, spyware, botnets, and keyloggers
- Antivirus and software updates
- Run and schedule anti-virus scans
- Outdated software, quarantine and online resources
- Network types: LAN, WLAN, WAN and WPN
- Security implications, network administrator and firewall
- Wireless networks: types of security and attacks
- Personal hotspot and device connection securely
- Methods to prevent unauthorized access and one-time passwords
- Network accounts and biometric security techniques
- Password: guidelines and management software
Safe use of the web
- Browser: adequate settings and deletion of private data
- Secure pages, website authenticity, pharming and content control software
- Encrypt and decrypt email messages. Digital signature.
- Identify possible fraudulent or unwanted messages
- Phishing and the risk of infection through executable files
- Social nets
- Instant messaging and VoIP
- Mobile applications and measures to be taken in the event of a loss of a device
Secure data management
- Physical security of devices and backup copies
- Backup to disk, external drive or cloud
- Restore from disk, external drive or cloud
- Permanent deletion of data
PDF documents are exported from version 5 and are compatible with all subsequent versions of Acrobat Reader released up to the update date of this file.
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Safari (from version 9.1 onwards)
Pop-up blocker disabled
Minimum video resolution
The courses are optimized for a 1024 × 768 display on PCs and tablets of at least 7 inches.
Speakers or headphones
DATA TRACKING METHOD: SCORM 1.2
Final report and certificate of use.
Content edited by: Differens
Teacher: Franco Iacovelli
OFFICE365 _ it security