11 Video to learn how to best use the Microsoft platform integrated with Office designed for team work (classic version).
Mini-video training pills that explain step by step the various features and use cases with audio, video and animations.
1 ½ hours
What is and how to use SharePoint
- How to create a team site
- How to create and manage pages
- How to create and manage lists
- How to create and use views
- How to create alerts
- How to manage document collections
- How to extract and archive items
- How to start workflows
- How to manage metadata and synchronize collections
PDF documents are exported from version 5 and are compatible with all subsequent versions of Acrobat Reader released up to the update date of this file.
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Safari (from version 9.1 onwards)
Pop-up blocker disabled
Minimum video resolution
The courses are optimized for a 1024 × 768 display on PCs and tablets of at least 7 inches.
Speakers or headphones
DATA TRACKING METHOD: SCORM 1.2
Final report and certificate of use.
Content edited by: Differens
Teacher: Franco Iacovelli
OFFICE365 _ sharepoint