On March 14, 2020, the “Shared regulation protocol measures to contrast and contain the spread of the Covid-19 virus in the workplace".
The document contains guidelines to guide companies in adopting anti-contagion security protocols. In fact, the continuation of production activities can only take place in the presence of conditions that ensure the people who work adequate levels of protection.
Ends the need to rapidly adopt a regulatory protocol for contrast and containment of the spread of the Covid-19 virus, the document is the result of a prior comparison with the union and territorial representatives. In this way every measure taken is shared and made more effective by the contribution of experience of the people who work, in particular RLS and to the RLST, and taking into account the specificity of each individual productive and territorial reality.
Although all activities not indispensable to production have been suspended and the use of paid holidays and leave has been requested, where it is not possible to interrupt the activities, the exhortation is:
- incentivize the maximum use of agile working methods at least for all the activities that can be carried out remotely,
- for those who must continue to work in the company, use the present regulatory protocol, which helps define all containment rules to safeguard the health of workers and the health of the work environment: interpersonal distance, personal protection tools, sanitization operations, etc.
The multimedia course in Piazza Copernico, short but incisive, addresses the issue exhaustively in just over 20 minutes, with the aim of facilitating all employers in training and informing their employees about the topic, keeping track of the training carried out.
The main topics covered by the course:
- Protocol scenario and objectives
- Premises and objectives
- The obligation to inform
- The procedures for entering and leaving the company
- Company cleaning and sanitization
- Personal hygiene precautions
- PPE and masks
- The management of common spaces
- The business organization measures
- The management of corporate events
- Health surveillance and the competent doctor
- Managing a person with suspicious symptoms
- The management of workers with "close contacts"
- The management of workers from risk areas
- The management of workers involved in contact with the public
- The management of workers in the health sector