Piazza Copernico is looking for a Digital Learning Intern.
We are looking for a figure with or without experience to expand our team.
- Degree in humanities
- Less than 30 years old
- Interest / experience in the field of training
- Use the administrative features of an LMS
- Analysis of data and requests sent by customers
- Event scheduling, registration management and attendance recording
- Manage relationships with customers who request LMS activities
- Work with trees of teaching objectives, item construction and assessment management
- Elaborate and analyze the data used to track online use and report production
- Update the manuals for internal and external use
- Support for funded training projects
- During the selection phase, it will not be considered essential to have had a previous experience in the same role.
- Good knowledge of the Office package
- Time and priority management, independently planning their execution times for parallel activities
- Spirit of initiative and ability to solve problems
- Excellent ability to work in a team
- Effective communication both written and verbal
- Interacting and knowing how to create good relationships even from a distance
- Ensure the quality of the outputs in compliance with the deadlines
Submit your application
Piazza Copernico Srl guarantees equal opportunities (L.903 / 77)