Delivery method: Virtual Classroom
Duration: 1 meeting of 4 hours
N ° Participants: max 20/25
- Develop a process of self-knowledge and empowerment through the Voice Dialogue approach
- Understand what our self-limiting talents and behaviors are and create a better relationship with ourselves and with others.
- Starting with ourselves to be credible and guiding others.
- Understanding our personality aspects: resource or limit?
- Judgment and admiration as keys to understanding our system
- Improve self-esteem through the conscious management of internal criticism
- Identify the dominant aspects of our character
- Identify the resources we do not allow ourselves to express
- Practical exercise to rebalance our internal system
- Understanding how to listen to internal criticism by transforming it into healthy self-criticism
The training activity will be delivered by applying a methodology based on the alternation of theoretical sessions, use of emotional images and exercises capable of making the theoretical concepts expressed more effective.
- Tips Exercises