Duration: 40 hours
N ° Participants: no. minimum students: 10 / n. maximum students: 20
The course provides technical and theoretical elements to promote the culture of safety in the company, both from an organizational point of view and with reference to technical aspects.
- Operational and organizational impacts of risk assessment
- Managerial approach to the culture of prevention
- The subjects of the Corporate Prevention system
- Tasks, obligations, civil and penal responsibilities
- The professions and employees of safety and prevention
- Effective emergency management
- Accident prevention and fire prevention regulations: preventive measures and main precautions
- Risk analysis, assessment and classification documents
- Technical signage
- First aid items.
Classroom, FAD, tests, simulations.
Certificate of attendance