Men and women have different ways of communicating, listening, solving problems, making decisions, managing emotions and stress, dealing with conflicts.
Knowing and exploiting these differences is the way to go in order to obtain concrete results in terms of gender equality.
General OBJECTIVES of WEA
- Facilitate self-awareness and control over one's choices, decisions and actions for the female universe, both in the sphere of personal relationships and in that of working and social life
- Enhance the role of female talents
- Recognize the uniqueness and value of women within working contexts
- Enhance the role of female winning attributes (empathy, listening, collaboration, hospitality, flexibility, multitasking, ...)
Specific OBJECTIVES of WEA within companies
- Promote the development of a culture based on'Inclusion&diversity, which is a competitive factor that also affects the economic value of companies
- Recognize and enhance the value of a "feminine" approach in the workplace
- Provide an online path on hard skills (safety and risk assessment) and soft skills, with specific reference to gender difference
All male and female workers
THE TRAINING TOOLS OF WOMAN EMPOWERMENT ACADEMY
LEARNING IN MOTION
Online courses and training activities, aimed at men and women, to enhance the working woman and overcome the gender gap
- Self-esteem: the way to enhance one's talents
- Emotional intelligence to win together
- Proactivity: how to expand your sphere of influence
- Gentle leadership
- Communication between taboo and virtue
- Antifragility: the opportunity for change
GENDER EQUALITY AND EQUITY
- Gender equality mindset
- The risks at work for women
- The risks and opportunities of smartworking
- The reconciliation of life and work from a gender perspective
- Violence, assaults and harassment in the workplace
Individual coaching to facilitate the expression of the potential of women managers.
GENDER EQUALITY AND EQUITY
Group coaching to understand gender differences and promote the birth of a model of Leadership Gender Tendencies, in which everyone recognizes themselves in their own way
Collection of news, events, articles, podcasts, tedtalks, themed studies, inspirational videos.
Planning a calendar of events and dedicated programs on the subject.
THE WOMAN EMPOWERMENT ACADEMY ROAD MAP
Selection of the task force that will manage the project: Piazza Copernico team, Client team.
Choice of the division that will act as pilot
Initial sentiment topic survey
People and tools
Selection of the team of coaches and expert consultants
Technological asset definition
Definition of the training and marketing schedule: events, actions, courses, activities, environments.
Inauguration of the Academy with publication of the first Inspirational story.
Provision of all Academy activities.
Check out surveys
Final Sentiment Topic Investigation.
WEA MONITORING: CHECK IN & OUT SURVEY
The training process requires software to be used semantic case for the detection of the initial topic sentiment.
The survey is then re-proposed one year after the launch of the Academy in the company, to highlight the changes resulting from the dissemination of the WEA training project in the company.